The owner of the psychology head office: Neagu Nicolae
– Specialised Psychologist – applied psychology in the field of public and private security.
– Professional supervisor for early psychologists in the specialties “Psychology applied in criminal investigation / Judicial psychology and applied psychology in the public and private domain”.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Psychology.
- Master in Judicial Psychology and Victimology.
- Graduate course “Judicial Psychology – behavioral evaluation simulated by polygraph technique”.
- Master of Science in Criminal Sciences.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences.
- Master in Business Management.
- Member of the Romanian Association of Judicial Psychology.
- Member of the College of Psychologists in Romania.
- Member of the EUROPEAN POLYGRAPH ASSOCIATION.
1. Professional skills specific to judicial psychology – evaluation of behavior simulated by polygraph technique:
- assessing the sincerity of people suspected of involvement in anti-social activities of any gender;
- verifying the honesty of the deposition of persons involved in the judicial process;
- verifying the loyalty of individuals to the goals of the organization in which they operate;
- verifying the sincerity of persons involved in administrative inquiries;
- assessing the honesty of people in the selection of staff;
- scientific research activities using the polygraph technique;
2. Specific professional competencies – psychology applied in the investigation of crime:
- psychological evaluation / psychodiagnosis of deviant / criminal behavior in criminal investigation in criminal prosecution;
- psychological assistance for the evaluation of psychological and psychosocial mechanisms, identification of the psychological peculiarities of the perpetrator, hearing the witness and the victim, questioning the suspect, exploring the criminal environment, specific to the criminal investigation stage of the criminal investigation;
- evaluating the structure and the psychological mechanisms of simulated behavior in criminal investigation in criminal prosecution;
- education for the development of civic attitudes and behaviors aimed at respecting the lawfulness, preventing and combating crime;
- the psychological assistance of the specialized personnel carrying out the criminal investigation within the criminal investigation;
- participation in the construction, calibration and validation of specific assessment methods and techniques, development and implementation of projects in the field.
3. Psycho-specific professional competencies applied in public and private security:
- psychological evaluation of security and protection personnel, local police or other assimilated personnel, for the supervision / assurance of health and safety conditions at work and for the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases;
- the evaluation of psychological characteristics and stressors specific to psychological training and control of operational stress, the characteristics of the organizational environment in the field of protection and protection, the local police or other assimilated personnel and / or environment for carrying out the specific actions, the psychological factors that influence the participation and the performance in conducting specific actions;
- giving psychological feedback;
- participation in scientific substantiation, construction, adaptation, review, calibration and validation of specific assessment methods and techniques and psychological assistance, development and implementation of projects in the field;
- psychological evaluation of security and protection staff, local police or other individuals for the procurement, possession and use of lethal weapons and ammunition and explosives;
- education and counseling for personal development and optimization, in order to achieve professional performance, to develop civic attitudes and behaviors, oriented towards respecting specific professional values, as well as prosocial behaviors;
- individual psychological evaluation with a view to selecting candidates for specific activities;
- primary psychological counseling to optimize decision-making and relational conduct of staff with leadership / execution responsibilities and provide specialist advice to leaders of security and protection structures, local or assimilated police for the management of specific activities, including intervention and quick bargaining overcoming the emotional critical stage;
- participation in scientific substantiation, construction, adaptation, revision, calibration and validation of methods and techniques of psychological evaluation, development and implementation of projects in the field;